There's no place like The Midwest Clinic for musical performances, education, and celebration of the fine arts.
Make plans to see us at our booth during this premier event and learn how your program can get more done in less time with CutTime.
Where To Find Us
Booth #1411 (next to J.W. Pepper & Sons)
McCormick Place Chicago, IL USA
Come Hear Rick Ghinelli, CutTime Regional Director Speak - 2 Clinics!
Date: Wednesday, December 20th
Time: 4:30 to 5:30pm CST
Location: Room W185
Topic: "Extending Your Reach: The Quilted Career"
Date: Thursday, December 21st
Time: 10:00 to 11:00 am CST
Location: Room W181
Topic: "So You Want to Be A Music Administrator"
Current Customer of Classic CutTime and Charms?
- Receive tips and advice on migrating to the new CutTime
- See how to export and re import your data
- Get answers to your migration and onboarding questions
- Share feedback and discover what's coming in our product roadmap for the next generation of CutTime
Not Yet a CutTime Customer?
- See a demo and discover why it's the market-leading software management platform for fine arts education in North America
- Talk to former music educators about your challenges and needs in and outside the classroom
Looking for New Band, Choir, Orchestra and More Resources?
- Learn about our premier partners now available for you to explore in the CutTime Market
- Tell us what you need to support your program from the industry
Are you a Fine Arts Supplier or Organization Supporting Music Education?
- Discover how we can connect you with the largest community of fine arts programs in North America
- Tell us what you need to support your business as it helps the fine arts K-12 community thrive