TIME TO STRIKE UP THE BAND!
Conn-Selmer Institute (CSI) is a three and a half day professional development conference for music educators, college students and music administrators. A conference unlike any other - an immersive curriculum, unprecedented access to a world-class faculty, factory tours to meet the artisans who craft instruments you play, and share music together in reading ensembles and performances!
Many Opportunities to Join
We love the traditions and personal connections made in person at Bethel University. And the integration of live streaming the event for virtual attendees last year was a huge hit for those who can't attend in person. Of course, this year we are again offering both opportunities - the best of both worlds!
In-Person at Bethel University
- One-of-a-kind, immersive event
- Connect personally with peers and faculty
- Factory tours, live concerts
- Enjoy the beautiful campus of Bethel University, with all meals included!
Online with CSICONNECT
- All sessions live-streamed and available for replay
- Connect directly with in-person and other virtual attendees
- Enjoy the same world-class curriculum, not just another Zoom
Marching Arts Included
- Live "Lab" marching band for on-the-spot demos
- Incorporated directly into the CSI 2023 curriculum
- One-on-one design consultations also included
- Sunday, June 11th: Gateways Brass Collective
- Sunday, June 11th: Navy Band Great Lakes Wind Ensemble
- Tuesday, June 13th: The Moanin' Frogs
The CSI 2023 curriculum includes inspiring workshops led by world-class clinicians. Tracks are assigned by event staff based on information given at registration, but ALL session replays are available for an additional 90 days post-event.
Secure Your Spot!
Individual and Group Registration packages includes meals and on-campus housing available at $40/night.
Educators, Administrators and College Students purchase your in-person or virtual tickets soon. Use our special CutTime sponsor QR code for discounted rates (up to $100 off) until they are gone.